Monday, August 29, 2011

A Mother As I Am

God created me as a very unique one, different from His creations ..
He created my shoulders strong enough to carry the burden of the world and soft enough to be comfortable for my children to lean on..
He gave me strenght to be able to give Life...
He gave me patience to accept the rejections that often comes from children..
He gave me endurance to allow myself to go on when everybody seems to surrender..
He gave me good health to take care of the family despite illness, fatigue and old age..
He gave me sensitivity to love my children unconditionally even when they have hurt me deeply sometimes...
And most of all He gave me Beauty not seen in the way I carry my dress or the way I put makeup on my face or the way I fix my hair, not even seen in the way I walk...


but Beauty in my eyes where my eternal love for my children resides...
that whenever a tear fell in my eyes ,
you will feel how a Mother's heart goes by...


I Love You mga anak..Rj..Jill..Rc@Avin...

No comments:

Post a Comment